No amount of hard work can overcome a negative mindset. - Jill Koenig
Let's face it, we all lead busy lives and one of the greatest contributors to our busyness is the work that we do. We may toil away at our jobs (in fact, for around 90,000 hours of our life!), but it's important to recognise that:
- Our mindset often affects productivity and performance,
- How we think influences our interactions with colleagues, and
- Our mindset affects how resilient we are in the face of challenges and negative feedback.
So, stay tuned this month when our resident corporate psychologist, Farah Gulamoydeen, takes the helm at our blog. Farah will blog on 5 Unhelpful Thinking Styles in the Workplace and How a Psychologist can help you with Workplace Issues.
Want more? You can connect with The Skill Collective in the following ways:
- Contact us to make an individual appointment to get started on making changes.
- Get access to our FREE resource library filled with exclusive tip-sheets on Wellbeing, Mental Health, and Performance that you won't find here on the blog
- Join our FREE 14-day Wellbeing Challenge. Tailored for busy lives we're talking wellbeing tips for better body, mind, and heart in just 15 minutes a day, delivered straight to your inbox.