THE SKILL COLLECTIVE IS SEEKING A CASUAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
We are a growing Clinical Psychology practice in Subiaco who is seeking a motivated, passionate and diligent individual to join our administrative team at The Skill Collective. You will be working with a team of Clinical, Registered, and Organisational Psychologists.
The role includes being first point of call for clients, doctors and other third parties, where you will be responsible for booking appointments, invoicing, managing enquiries, meeting and greeting clients, updating and maintaining confidential patient records, and general office duties.
In addition, you will provide administrative support to the psychologists, manage their diaries and client-load, and liaise with external parties on their behalf.
The ideal candidate will be compassionate and meticulous, with outstanding communication skills and attention to detail. In addition to this, we are seeking an individual who is self-motivated, able to work independently and be decisive under pressure.
To be considered for this position, please apply with your resume and a one-page cover letter which demonstrates that you possess:
- Demonstrated administrative experience - preferably within the medical / psychological / allied health field;
- A professional and warm manner in providing a high level of service to clients, doctors, third parties, and consultants;
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills and ability to build rapport with clients;
- Computer literacy that extends at least to Microsoft applications (in particular Excel and Word), social media platforms, and practice management software;
- Ability to exercise judgement, show initiative and maintain confidentiality in all matters;
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail to ensure that our clinic's systems and processes are maintained at a high level;
- Knowledge of psychology and mental health or previous experience working in psychology or mental health;
- Working with Children and Police Clearance Checks will be required.
Competitive remuneration is available, relative to experience.
Please direct queries and applications to Katie at email@example.com