Individual consultations are an ideal way to find a tailored approach to your needs. We focus on understanding what you would like to achieve, what strengths you have in achieving these goals, and teach you skills to achieve your goals.
This one-to-one focus means that the skills that you learn are focused on your particular needs.
We can help you build skills to:
1. BOUNCE BACK from mental health challenges including:
- Stress and burnout
- Anxiety (Social anxiety, Panic attacks, Worrying/Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Health anxiety, Trauma, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Phobias, Performance/Exam anxiety)
- Depression (Major depressive disorder, Bipolar II, Postnatal depression)
- Low self-esteem and poor self-image
- Body image, weight management and eating disorders (Binge eating, Bulimia, Anorexia, EDNOS)
- Pregnancy and birth (Psychological preparation for pregnancy + birth, Adjustment to parenting, Identity shift, Antenatal and postnatal depression and anxiety)
- Grief and loss
- Adjustment (To health diagnoses, Migration and culture shock, Other major life transitions)
- Alcohol misuse, quitting smoking
- Chronic pain and rehabilitation
- Relationship and communication difficulties (Including Couples Therapy, premarital/cohabitation counselling)
2. ACHIEVE more in life by boosting your productivity and performance, with skills such as:
- Time management and energy management
- Managing perfectionism and procrastination
- Effective goal setting
- Public speaking (including public speaking anxiety)
- Communication skills and relationships at work (including bullying)
3. GROW and get more out of life by:
- Finding meaning and purpose in life
- Improving relationships and connections with others
- Boosting happiness
- Enhancing parenting skills (from a Circle of Security approach)
Sessions may be eligible for Medicare or private health fund rebates. We also see clients through ICWA, WorkCover, and EAP; check first to see that you have written approval from these organisations for psychological services.
Our psychologists can help your organisation learn more about Wellbeing, Mental Health, and Performance. Workshop topics include:
- Building resilience to prevent burnout
- Essential habits for a productive life
- How to build a productive and resilient mindset
- Being your best self at work
- What is stress and how to manage it?
- Introduction to Mental Health
- Communication skills in the workplace
Workshops can be held as Lunch and Learn seminars or for longer durations for a more detailed learning experience. The workshops are facilitated by our dynamic psychologists who deliver a fun and interactive approach.
Looking for helpful resources on wellbeing, mental health, and performance?
Visit our blog where we write about topics such as resilience, burnout, anxiety, depression, how to build a healthier lifestyle and a more positive mindset. Topics on our blog include:
- What to do in case of a panic attack
- How to recover from burnout
- A primer on perfectionism
- What's the difference between sadness and depression?
- 7 tips for living with social anxiety
- Low self-esteem: Body image and eating disorders
- Psychological risk factors for perinatal anxiety and depression
- 5 reasons why modern life causes stress (and what you can do about it)
- The 3 types of happiness
You can also get access to our FREE Resource Library which contains exclusive tips that you won't find on our blog. Our tip sheets include:
- How to make small talk when you're socially anxious
- Mindset: How it makes or breaks your performance
- 15 tips to reduce stress: A guide for busy people
- How to get more done at work
- When perfectionism harms your wellbeing
- 7 health behaviours that boost your wellbeing
- 5 habits for healthy self-esteem
- 3 tips for the right mindset for pregnancy + birth